6.4.11

Day 6: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

OK, I know my cute cuddly kitty is not a person...but dang would I love to relax the way she does. This lazy ass's name is Erie, named after the street I lived on at the time.
I mean...really? Does she have a care in the world? I doubt it...I really doubt it. Carlos has jokingly (but probably seriously) talked of leaving her behind when we move to Austin & LITERALLY saw a major break down. Never had the argument again. But anyhow, this picture says it all and I couldn't write on and on about her if I wanted to because, she does not do much more than this. :)
I would love love love to just sleep, eat, and potty all day long. Don't remember the last time I have been able to do that. Womppp Wompppp.

No comments:

Post a Comment