24.3.11

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Ok, so I hate to cheat on the 3rd day but I can't decide which show I like better so it comes down to a tie. On one hand, there's Jersey Shore....
This show is probably the only show Carlos and I must watch on a weekly basis and NO, we don't have Tivo...not yet at least. Whether the show is completely scripted or moderately genuine, it doesn't even matter because the bottom line is, it makes me laugh. I also have developed a mild crush on Pauly D but I think that is mostly based on the amazing things that come out of his mouth. Best to date being, " You can't just come in Sunday with a big banana and expect everything to be peaches." The bestttttt!
On the second hand, is Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations. I find it hard to watch the news these days so when I need to broaden my horizon or learn a little more about the world...I know I can rely on Anthony to take me there. My wish list of travel destinations has grown due to this man, but unfortunately my wallet has not done the same, soooo those destinations are on hold for right now. On a positive note, he looks great in Ray Bans.

No comments:

Post a Comment